WPNSA has a limited number of campervan/caravan spaces for those that are associated with training and events held at the site.
Please be aware that campervan parking will be in a boat park area and the surroundings may not be as picturesque as a traditional campervan site. Whilst basic facilities such as toilets, showers and waste disposal are provided, we do not have a shop, laundry or leisure facilities on site.
£18 per night per van.
How to book
Bookings can be made by either clicking on the following link - make a campervan booking, or by contacting Reception, details below. If you do not book in advance, we can not guarantee you a space.
If your campervan/caravan is larger than 8m, please contact us before making a booking as we have a limited number of large spaces available.
Please note: Tents /awnings can be used for storing equipment, however anyone found sleeping in tents will be asked to leave the site.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation policy - A refund will only be given if WPNSA is notified of the cancellation at least 14 days before arrival and subject to the cancellation fee
- No refunds will be given for cancellation made less than 14 days before arrival
- Bookings may be transferred to alternative dates (subject to availability)
- You must park in the designated area and comply with all WPNSA/marshalls directions
- Please place all rubbish/recycling in the bins provided
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times