Over 450 of the world's top sailors in all ten of the Olympic sailing classes and the three Paralympic classes, including 18 Olympic medallists, will return to the London 2012 sailing venue in June this year to battle it out in the ISAF Sailing World Cup.
The fourth round of the ISAF Sailing World Cup will be held at the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy (WPNSA) 8 – 14 June 2015, organised by the Royal Yachting Association (RYA). http://www.sailing.org/worldcup/regattas/weymouthandportland_2015.php
Spectators are invited to the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy to watch the racing and get up close to the sailors during the event.
Watch the progress on the live tracking system, follow the action on the live blog, race tracker and event radio throughout the week. And see the final days action on live streamed TV from the race courses on the Medal Race Day (Sunday 14th June).
Admission to Race Village is completely free, and as well as the sailing action there will be a host of shore-side activities and opportunities for you to enjoy including:
· Find out more about the Olympic class boats
· Taster sessions in Sailing, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding (there is a charge for taster sessions)
· Exhibition by the Weymouth & Portland Fire Brigade
· Test your mettle on the Harken grinder simulator
· An opportunity to try out exercise bikes from WattBike
· Demos by Garmin – Garmin Vector Challenge
· A range of delicious Street Food from local vendors
· Ice Cream – of course!
· And a bouncy castle for the younger members of the family
Admission to the Race Village is open for spectators from Monday to Saturday - just visit WPNSA reception for a pass.
Sunday 14th Medal Race Day - please register for your FREE tickets https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2015-isaf-sailing-w...