The WPNSA Windsurfing Membership Scheme continues to make the sport more accessible than ever before. Portland Harbour is one of the most exceptional windsurfing venues in Europe and with The Official Test Centre (OTC), windsurfing is represented as it deserves to be within the Academy grounds. As such, with its location, facilities and resources the windsurfing membership scheme represents unbeatable value.
Running from 1st April '17, annual membership will be £150.00 (£250.00 for a couple; £340 for up to four family members. Extra £185.00 for trailer storage). The price includes:
• Vehicle parking in the WPNSA car parks.
• Use of the changing rooms and shower facilities.
• Launching fees and harbour dues for the year, providing access in all wind and tide states.
• Two free one-hour rentals of the latest equipment in stock.
• 10% off tuition and hire from The OTC.
• 10% off WPNSA café prices.
All this, plus a calendar full of social events, demo days, pro-clinics, barbecues and more. And being statistically the windiest location on the south coast, we are sure the wind will show up as well...