NS2 UPDATE NS2 CANCELLED

ITCA-GBR has taken the difficult decision to cancel NS2 this weekend due to the forecast.We believe it is unsafe for you to sail in, our Race Management & Safety team to operate in.We also are aware of the potential dangers you all face travelling to and from this event.All entrants will receive a full refund via PayPal. If you have not received your refund by Friday 6th March 2020 please email secretary@itca-gbr.co.ukAll emails relating to NS2 refunds will not be replied to before this date.ITCA-GBR are looking at the calendar to see if NS2 can be rescheduled for later in the year. We will keep you updated on this.Whilst we appreciate that some of you may have accommodation booked which is non refundable we hope you all appreciate that this decision has been made for all the right reasons.

Many thanks,

ITCA-GBR